Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:45:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Participants are tasked with exploring the submerged areas of Sea Mauville to salvage valuable resources and artifacts.

As the boat was being loaded up with supplies, Thomas tended to the radio.

"Command, this is Arbok Nine. Me and Dimandis are approaching the Danger Zone, preparing to extract vital resources.", Thomas announced into the comms.

"Copy that, Arbok Nine.", the person on the other end responded to him.

Thomas then flashed the frequency used to Desiree, giving her a chance to tune her radio to the same channel. "You ready, dear?", Thomas asked Desiree gently.

Set up reliable communication channels.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 1:01:30 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"Diamandis, you say," she raised a hand to her lips to giggle, ".. you're making me feel real fancy, Arbok Nine."[break][break]

Holding up her communications device and turning the dial on its side, the static soon subsided with confirmation of voices from the other side. For being such a spur-of-the-moment task, it felt much more organized than all the other efforts she had faced before- especially at his side. But nothing could compare to the sight of the colossal ship creaking as it increasingly submerged, the shredding of its hull reminiscent of a beast they once had met that was the size of a mountain.[break][break]

Nothing could compare to that, though. Holding her Porygon2 in her palms and whispering instructions into its ears, it proceeded to use its TRACE ability to scan the depths they approached- finding two signatures, both of prominent ability. The electronic creature copied one, being that of STEELWORKER, but appeared uneased nevertheless as it converted the data into Desiree's tablet.[break][break]

"Ready," she said softly, planting a quick kiss on his cheek, ".. Strobe's picked up two signatures in the deeper chambers- the left, a creature with Steelworker, and the right, a creature with Battle Armor."[break][break]

Patting it as it became retained in its orb, it was soon replaced with the release of her Milotic. It splashed as it dove into the water and then back up again, waiting to be mounted.[break][break]

"Your pick."

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 Use tracking skills to locate victims or threats.

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:07:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"The name suits you, my shining diamond.", Thomas responded to the idol.

As Desiree used her Porygon to scout ahead, Thomas began to take stock of the supplies they brought along. Medical supplies for them, their Pokemon, and any survivors they might've come across. Flares, should they need to call in air support.

Thomas smiled as he felt Desiree's lips plant a kiss onto his cheek. Thomas responded by wrapping an arm around her waist, and nuzzling her affectionately.

"Steelworker and Battle Armor? Steelworker, unless we're dealing with some sort of experiment, or other anomaly, is gonna be a Dhelmise. Battle Armor likely means we're dealing a Kabutops, or Armaldo. Could be wrong on that front.", Thomas noted.

"Let's deal with the Steelworker.", Thomas finally decided.

Ensure sufficientnt supplies are available for the operation.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 2:45:53 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Giving him a final hug before their departure downward, she was grateful that his expertise in pokemon spanned tenfold within his mind in comparison to hers. As she listened, she stroked the scales of the Milotic, readying it to scoop her upon its back.[break][break]

“Let’s hope its not an anomaly, then,” she smiled softly in response, “.. but I wouldn’t be surprised. If it's a Delhmise.. my mother kept hers contained almost always. Gave all of my sisters and I quite the scare when it was out.”[break][break]

A sprint and a jump later, Desiree had mounted the scaly creature of the waters. Though, she slid to the back seat of the saddle rather than the front.[break][break]

“Ambrette’s all yours,” she motioned for him to take the reins in her place, “.. Let’s get this over with quickly.”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 16:07:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas savored the final hug before their battle, gently planting a kiss onto Desiree's forehead in the process.

"Were they a troublemaker, or just naturally scary?", Thomas asked her. "We got this."

When Desiree slid onto the rearmost seat of the Milotic, Thomas got onto the majestic Pokemon, taking the reigns. Thomas directed the Milotic in the direction of the Dhelmise.

As they approached, Thomas deployed Colt, his Clawitzer. "Colt, take point!", Thomas called out to the Clawitzer.

The Clawitzer jetted ahead of the Milotic, straight into the danger zone. The crustacean was greeted with a Power Whip from the seaweed ghost. Despite the pain he was in, his act of drawing the creature's attention allowed the Milotic and her two occupants to enter relatively undisturbed.

Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:29:26 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

“Definitely a troublemaker,” she smiled and moved her finger over her ear, as if to say that it was a sweetheart cursed by a looming scary sensation, “.. and we do.”[break][break]

But this Dhelmise that quickly came into vision seemed to be anything but a sweetheart- its anchored eyes sought to take victims with ruthlessness and a grim allure. Had it not been for Thomas’s wise call for a companion to take it on, they would not have found their way to one of the deep entrances to the vessel so easily. A large hole, no less.[break][break]

“There’s so many things,” she said through her comms device, adjusting to the air brought upon by a tank on her back, “.. I’m gonna go for the center panel! It has to have valuable drives inserted inside of it!”[break][break]

Flowing off the back of the Milotic, she swam and swam until she was there. But all of the controls seemed so.. drenched. Clicking buttons that should release data, they seemed not to work. But the LIGHT SCREEN Ambrette channeled underwater seemed to prove quite the trick in deterring yet another seaweed attack of the Dhelmise.[break][break]

“The buttons aren’t working!”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 07. Defend important locations or resources from harm.

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 19:43:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see. Glad that hers had a good heart.", Thomas remarked.

Thanks to the Clawitzer's diversion, Desiree and Thomas managed to reach their destination. "We'll hold off the Dhelmise!", Thomas told the idol, before she slipped off the back of her Milotic, and into the water.

The Clawitzer attempted to keep the attention on him. However, the Dhelmise, having spotted Desiree, attempted to grab her. It was thanks to her Milotic that she was protected.

Colt, not taking too kindly to this, fired an Ice Beam at the Dhelmise. The haunted anchor let out an ethereal screech, as they felt their seaweed body chill. In retaliation, they fired an Anchor Shot at the crustacean, attempting to pin him down for the next move.

"Is there a manual release for the drives? We might have no choice, but to take the drives themselves, and examine them at base.", Thomas advised Desiree through the communicator. In the process, Thomas was doing his best to hold the Dhelmise's attention.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 3:49:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

“A manual release?” she asked over comms, scanning and scanning until her eyes led her to a very explicitly-labeled lever, “.. Yes! I found it..!”[break][break]

Pulling the lever, it seemed to have become jammed due to the water- nothing a little thrashing couldn’t fix! As she found the predicament to be rather annoying, and all the more unsatisfying, she grabbed hold of her body and planted her lower half upon the console. Then, pulling with all of her might and screaming to draw power.. click![break][break]

“I’ve got them!” she shouted, stuffing the pushed-out drives into a sealable pocket in her suit, “..now, all we’ve got to do.. is get that as far away from here as we can!”[break][break]

That was Milotic’s queue. Swimming alongside the ICE BEAM Colt had shot at the anchorous creature, it channeled latent draconic energies in the form of an underwater DRAGON BREATH.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:40:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In those tense moments, Thomas, aboard the Milotic, did his best to hold the Dhelmise's attention. It was his Clawitzer that did the bulk of the work, as it took the abuse the haunted anchor doled out.

As the Dhelmise prepared to finish off the ensnared Clawitzer with a Power Whip, the underwater Dragon Breath managed to push it back. Following up on this, Colt fired a Dark Pulse at the Dhelmise, the Anchor Shot tethering him to the ghost working in his favor.

The Dark Pulse, in combination with the Milotic's Dragon Breath, successfully knocked out the Dhelmise. This was Thomas' queue to slide off of the Milotic, assembling a portable cage around the Dhelmise quickly. He then sent his Sharpedo, Finn, to get the Dhelmise out of the area.

"Threat neutralized, and being extracted.", Thomas called out to Desiree.

With the threat secured, and in transit to safety, Thomas swam back onto the Milotic's back. The injured Clawitzer swam up to them. "Good work, buddy.", he praised the Clawitzer, tossing him a treat.

When Desiree got back on, Thomas smiled. "Shall we head back to base? Or should we tackle some more?", Thomas asked the Gym Leader.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 2:39:30 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The battle of scale, claw, and anchor left Desiree speechless as she watched from the entrance of the lower levels- not only was it a raw, pure exhibition of power, but it was inspiring. A testament of how likely the two were to succeed each time they combined their forces.[break][break]

“Amazing~!” she exclaimed over comms, swimming to mount the Milotic once more as it approached, “.. thank you, for all of that. No telling how unfriendly it would have been if it came inside. And.. amazing job, Ambrette.”[break][break]

The thought of continuing on was tempting, but she could not bear to see the Clawitzer in pain any longer- it looked as if it demanded rest, alongside its treat.[break][break]

“Let’s get your buddy some rest, first,” she smiled, tapping the dome around her head against Thomas’s, “.. they’re so submerged, not much will change in the next few hours.. I hope.”

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 tldr

[attr="class","headerh"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[WOPS] Desiree & Thomas
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 1:56:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB